Thursday, September 18, 2008

Unmotivation has set in

So Italy is less than a week a way for me and I've hit a wall; I don't want to look at anything Italyish on the internet, it's all I can do to try to keep up with the yahoo group for my trip,  I'm tired of poring over Rick Steve's info, and I have ceased packing and unpacking repetitively. I'm working a lot lately, and trying to get all my work done for the school district for the time I'm gone before I leave, and doing as many acting jobs as possible to somehow try to pay myself back after this trip. Tomorrow I get up at 530 am (Dear Lord please help me be halfway awake by my call time) and leave by 630 am for a shoot in Redwood city. My sister suggested learning some Italian phrases--which is a great idea, but I can't seem to open a book. I'm tired. I'm ready just to go--though it seems like I've got 52 things to do (that I don't really WANT to do) before I go, and I will miss my dogs a lot! At least I really enjoyed getting ready up until now. I think it's like that period of time right before you give birth, where you just sit and stare at things (at least that's how it was for me). 

No comments: